Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Morning Snuggles

Koen is a slow-riser. He usually stays in his sleeper (pj's) until 10am or so. He likes just hanging around the house until then or later. I've embraced this now that Tavin is here and I usually don't get a chance to clean up myself until Tavin's first nap and Koen is settled into playing in his room (around 9am or so).

When I got Koen up this morning he looked surprsied that I was already getting him up. He had about 5 books, his water sippy cup and a plastic doon-buggy in bed with him. Such a big boy! He was having a great time.
Anyways, Tavin and I always love our morning wake-up time with Koen. Koen wanted to sit next to Tavin this morning, so I took it as a photo opp. Tavin adores his big brother already. He watches his every move. I can't wait until they can really interact. Koen is such a sweet older brother and I think Tavin will just be his shadow.

1 comment: