Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Success!

So, the toddler bed worked out very well for the first night. Yay! What a relief! Koen went down well, threw teddy once then said, "Don't worry Teddy, I can get you." Then he climbed back in bed and made just a few calming noises for a couple minutes before going to sleep for the night. This morning he didn't wake up until 7:30am and then was happy until 8:30am. I could've let him stay up there longer, but who wants to ruin a good thing. Plus, Tavin and I like to visit him before I put Tavin down for his first nap of the day.

In related news, Doug and I slept terribly. Tavin woke up at 12:30pm and I let him cry it out, but it took longer than usual. Amidst that bother though, there was a lot of noise and car traffic outside including what looked like some fishy goings-on across the street. So, we had to call 911. The 2nd or 3rd time too after around 8pm during our dinner there were a group of teens up to no good across the street too. We need to get the business across the street closed down!

No comments:

Post a Comment