Monday, March 1, 2010

Lunch Date with My Boys




Doug and Koen took me out for lunch today. The location was totally biased towards Koen's preference though...we ate at the Spaghetti Warehouse, where they actually have a trolley in the building that you can eat in!! He loved it! Tavin came along for the "ride" too, but slept through it all in the car seat. A dream come true since we are still dealing with the napping issues and at home he usually only naps 30 mins. before he requires help to make it through the rest of naptime. Outings like our little lunch date are just a glimpse of how fun it is and will continue to be so fun to be a mom of 2 boys. Their Daddy loves to have them spoil me, take care of me and show how much they love me and I'm crazy about all 3 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment