Monday, March 22, 2010

Alone Time with Tavin

Off and on rainy day in Pittsburgh today, so Koen and Doug went out to get errands done in the North Hills. Tavin and I are enjoying some quiet alone at the house. Koen fills the house with so much energy and joy, but also noise! =) It's nice to just have the hum of the computer and the bustle of the cars going by for a few hours.

I gave Tavin a bath again this morning. First time doing it by myself. I think Tavin missed Gramma holding his arms because he definitely spent half of the bath screaming and the rest of the bath murmur-crying. He definitely needed a bath. He has been spitting up like crazy today. Reminiscent of Koen (he was unbelievable, hard to understand how he grew with how much nutrients he lost coming back up), but thankfully Tavin seems to have a way of knowing how to control where it goes so I have less carpet cleaning to do. =) Anyways, Tavin also has cradle cap. He absolutely hates it when I scrub his head. So that caused most of the crying. Doug calles cradle cap, "crib crap" as he mixed up the words by mistake the first time he said it and now it's a joke.
Tavin didn't last much longer after bathtime. I, of course, did try to make him stay awake and happy through me re-organizing his dresser. He has grown out of a lot of his 0-3 m sleepers and so I needed to change things out. He is such a healthy boy, we are so blessed!
Now it's my turn to get cleaned up. I totally smell like spit up!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, Amy! He is so adorable!!! I'd love to see you guys soon... before he gets too much bigger!

    ReplyDelete