Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rainy Day Playdate

I'm so glad that we had plans today to go to a friend's house. It is cold, dreary and rainy here in the Burgh. After a week of 60 degree weather, it's tough to go back to spring showers and cool temps!

We went to a friend's house who is a co-worker of mine who also had a baby this winter. Our older sons are within about 4 months of each other in age. And our 2nd's are within a month of each other. Koen, of course, was excited to check out the "trucks and cars" Zach might have there. He was pleased to find so many and a train table too, not to mention a play shopping cart! He was very excited! Zach did a great job sharing all his fun toys and they both did a pretty good job playing around each other as well.

No pictures of Tavin despite the fact I brought my camera on purpose to take a picture of him in his first 3-6 mos. outfit. Before I had a chance, he soaked himself through and I had to change him into a spare sleeper I had in my bag. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Thanks to Michele, Zach and Lily for letting us hang out, play and eat lunch. We will definitely have to do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment