Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maiden Voyage of the Double Stroller

Since we live in the city, I view our stroller as a family vehicle. An important asset in the effort and ease of urban living. We've been very happy with our Chicco travel system from day 1 with Koen and it was great after we moved into the city. Today though, we needed to utilize the Graco Duo Glide Double Stroller my friend, Angela, kindly willed down to us. I have to say I am very impressed with the product and with my calf muscles! We walked from our place to the Lawrenceville library. A very hilly first trip (what was I thinking??) and especially on the way back it is a 55 degree hill or more up from the library to Penn Ave. Ouch! Felt great to be outdoors and getting exercise again though. It feels about 65 here today. Amazing! I look forward to more outings in the coming days and weeks to test this product with the adventures of urban living in the Burgh!

1 comment:

  1. It is SO nice to finally be able to walk around outside! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete