Monday, March 15, 2010

Tavin's First Real Bath

So, yes, my son is about to turn 3 months old and he just got his first real bath! We've been doing partial sponge baths to this point. It's just so chilly in the house and I can never find the time with Koen running circles around us. Doug has Koen out and about this morning and Mom and I gave Tavin his first bath. I have the Safer Bather which I really liked using with Koen. It is essentially a big sponge/floaty thing that sits in the bottom of the real bathtub. Tavin sort of liked the experience. He cried during most of it, but didn't scream or get beside-himself-upset, so that was good. He was ready for a nap soon afterwards. Hopefully he'll really sleep well after that new activity. Plus, napping has been a cry-it-out struggle the last few days, which just breaks my heart (but I'm staying strong!).

No comments:

Post a Comment