Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Morning Full of Surprises!

Just wanted to celebrate and announce that Tavin slept from 7:15pm until 6:15am!!!! Of course, I was up since 5am because my body is used to feeding him in the night, but I am totally not complaining. That was so encouraging and exciting.

Koen also mounted a new developmental hurdle (pun intended, read on...) this morning. He has been great for 2 years or more just waking up, hanging out in his crib, talking to the wall, the animals, us through the monitor, etc. He stays up there forever happily. This morning he was doing his thing - being hilarious up there. All the sudden we here him crying out really upset, sobbing. This was strange, so I ran up there and opened the door. To my amazement he was standing up on the floor crying! To my knowledge, he has never tried jumping out of his crib. Well, now he's done it. The crib bliss is over. It's time to transition to the big boy bed. More posts to come on that for sure. Will probably take us a few days to get that set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment