Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weird Nap for Koen

So, Koen took a really weird nap today. He was tired after our fun time out this morning and he went down as usual. I left the room, and just like he often does, he talked to himself for a minute or two. Then he got really silly, then he talked on and on. This went on for about 45 mins.! Finally, after about an hour he started screaming for me. That was alarming (and due to the jumping out of bed incident about a month ago) I ran up to check out what was going on. He must have just been out of it or something because he was fine and in his crib still with teddy. But he started to cry. I prayed with him again and calmed him down and left. Thankfully, he did go to sleep, but then after about an hour and 15 mins. he woke up sobbing and calling for me. I was in the middle of feeding Tavin, so I had to go and get him and plopped him in front of the TV while I finished with Tavin. Koen completely zones out in front of the TV. This is why I'm afraid of too much TV. Look at the zombie he is! Oh well, in the meantime while my hands are full with an infant a half hour here or there won't kill him I know, but wow, silencing a busy almost-three-year-old shows something!

No comments:

Post a Comment