Friday, April 9, 2010

Rebounding

So, I think you could sum us all up by saying we are rebounding. Koen is still working out this weird viral croup thing, Tavin is still figuring out how to nap without being swaddled, I'm recovering from allergies and Doug is slowly re-energizing (despite his family's maladies).

Today Koen woke up in great spirits and with enough energy for silliness. I feel like the steroids must still be working their way through his system because he is a little nutty at times and also his moods swing like a pendulum from one extreme to the other.

Koen and I had an errand date. We went to Walmart Supercenter and Target together. Doug and Tavin stayed back here. I was happy for Doug and Tavin, they haven't had a lot of bonding time, so this week has been good as they have had several opportunities to snuggle and play just the two of them. Doug was trying to get Tavin to laugh while we were out. Of course, I get home and when I finally get a chance to take over with Tavin after laying Koen down I immediately get him laughing. =)

Not too much more going on here. Got some organizational supplies at Target, so I'm looking forward to post-naptime organizing in the playroom! Yay, a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment