Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Things are Happening

I have to report that we have had some positive steps in the Koen training, so that's great. He's getting really positive himself about wearing underpants and is learning to take breaks in what he's doing to try and go on the potty, so that is very encouraging. Plus, we really had a real win and he went on the toilet this afternoon. Yay! So encouraged to see him get it a little. Things are looking up!
Tavin is a doll. I had to stop myself from taking too many pictures of him on the swing at playgroup. 10 is probably enough. =) Koen was a little jealous I think and was giving me some hugs around the neck, so I gave him the attention he was looking for and we got a picture too.
Tavin is loving the cereal. I think I have to start making more for him than I have been. The last 2 days it seems as if he has been begging for more. He swallows every last bit!

Koen was a great little pal this morning as he worked on his training. I got some things done in the kitchen and he pretended to be busy too. Here he is making a recipe. He said it was for "old bread" and called for "cans of peas and beans." That should be some yummy bread! Not to mention it was made of macaroni. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment