Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playgroup Day

So, not much time to blog these days it seems. Tavin is stretching out wake times, Koen is a busy little guy and I have had a good deal of work work to do in my very small time in the afternoons when both boys nap. Anyways, trying to keep you all updated and I enjoy journaling this way anyways!
Thursdays is playgroup. A breezy, warm and yet, also somewhat chilly day here in the Burgh. Seems as if the day couldn't decide what it wanted to do. We enjoyed being outside though.

Tavin woke up before 11am, so we quickly got a bottle ready and threw him in the double stroller with Koen (to his dismay) and booked it to the playground. This time the bottle feeding there went much better. I came prepared with more to keep the bottle warm this time and Tavin was happier altogether since he had had a good nap this morning.
I kind of feel bad for Tavin getting dragged to these outdoor events. There is not much for a small baby to do at the playground. He enjoyed some time in the swing and laid in the stroller for awhile, but mostly I carry him around following Koen around.
Koen was busy making friends and playing soccer today. He also enjoyed different activities in the water fountain. He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment