Sunday, April 18, 2010

Koen as a Mommy to Teddy

I wish I could've gotten a video or picture of this, but it would've ruined the moment.

Koen tonight was totally into caring for Teddy like I take care of Tavin. He laid him down for a nap and then visited him to give him his imaginary pacifier about 10 times. Then when we were going downstairs he asked if I could please get him a burp cloth so that Teddy's spit up doesn't get all over him. Then he wore it all night on his shoulder and burped Teddy endlessly. During dinner, Teddy sat in the swing just as Tavin does so much of the time that we spend in the kitchen. It is so precious to hear Koen comfort Teddy, "It's OK Teddy, relax and go to sleep, you need your rest." I was enjoying this little playtime so much, he is such a sweet mommy to Teddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment