Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today is a gorgeous day in Pittsburgh. 85! I took the boys to the playground before heading to the noon Good Friday service at Northway Oakland. It was fun to dress the boys up in spring-wear. Check out my sweet boys and you can now see their adorable arms and legs! Especially striking on Tavin since he's basically been covered since birth save for a few baths. His chubby appendages are adorable. Koen was a little concerned about wearing shorts..."Mommy, can I please wear some pants to cover my legs instead?"

The Good Friday service was lovely and reflective. Such a bright, sunny day here and such a seemingly dark and dismal day in history. Thankfully, Easter is just 2 days away and there is so much to celebrate! God is so good! My big take-away from church today was just how much I desire Koen to know what Easter and God's love really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment