Saturday, December 22, 2012

Truth in the Tinsel, Days 21 & 22

For Day 21 we made a star.  Koen has been looking forward to making a star this entire season of ornament-creating.  He figured we would get to make one and he was right.  I missed taking a pic of that project, but today we had doubled up anyways (that long day at school yesterday shot our "Tinsel Time" as Koen calls it).  I had Doug snap a few pics of us working on our Wise Men ornament efforts.  Doug told me to smile because I guess Koen and I were concentrating too hard, 
then he had me put my head up and this was just too much direction when I was just hoping for a simple candid so I got a little silly and really gave him what he wanted (or too much of what he wanted).
Finally he had Koen give me a kiss.  I was laughing and Koen was sweet.  I like this one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment