Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Little Cranky, But Still Smiling!

Penn had an off day today.  I think that third tooth is still just beneath the surface and is giving him trouble.  I also think not going #2 today has him a little uncomfortable (sorry about the details, but when you are dealing with babies all the time, you start thinking it's acceptable to talk about that any time with anyone, lucky you).  Despite the rough day, Penn still gave me plenty of loves, smiles and laughs.  He's amazing.  Nothing gets this guy down entirely.  He can be turned around pretty quick.  Penn was struggling through his midday feeding.  He sucked his thumb or chewed his fingers between each bite.  Poor bug.  But I got the camera and gave him some smiles and he totally perked up.  Precious!  I love you, beautiful Penn Rye!  (Penn says, "please excuse the food on my face.")



No comments:

Post a Comment