Friday, December 7, 2012

Overdue Tavin Tub Pics

Tonight Koen got to go out to the Christmas concert (I forgot to mention that's why Kassi is in town, she's a guest performer, and that's also why our week has been really crazy as Doug has worked every evening out at the concert.  Last night I went and it was AMAZING.  I wish I was there with Koen again tonight!).  Anyways, with Koen out, Tavin and I got some extra "us" time.  Although we get a lot of it on the weekday mornings when Koen is at school, it seemed really nice and different to have some quiet one-on-one time in the evening with my middle child.  I let Tavin take a really long bubble bath and he definitely enjoyed it.  While he was in there, it struck me that it had been awhile since I took any pictures of him in the tub.  I love tub pictures.  Their cute little bodies, their wet heads, it always proves to be a cute photo opp.  Tonight was no exception.  Look at my little Tavin Dale!
When I washed his hair I got creative and gave him a mohawk and couldn't resist taking a picture...
Then Tavin got quite serious about scrubbing himself clean.  So sweet.  Here he is trying to reach his back.  Don't those sweet little arms just make you want to give him a big kiss!  Oh, I love my little guys, every cute, sweet (pasty) part of them!
Tavin, I love you, bud.  Thanks for a fun night just hanging out together (well, Penn was with us, but he just hung out and then napped).  Hope you sleep good all squeaky clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment