Sunday, December 2, 2012

Truth in the Tinsel, Day 2

Today was Kingdom and we made a crown ornament.  Koen loved that it involved a little painting.  
He also enjoyed that he could freely decorate the crown with whatever he wanted.  I had suggested spelling, "Jesus."  Koen said, "no, I want to spell, 'God.'  It's OK Mommy because Jesus is God."  Ok, Koen are you reading Daddy's theology books already?  Turns out the real reason he wanted to spell God instead of Jesus was because he can spell the name, "God" all on his own.  Sweet.  Here's his finished product.  
I had a bright idea today in that I remembered that I had a miniature fake Christmas tree in the basement.  I felt bad that we had no where to hang our ornaments since we aren't planning on getting our real tree for another week or so.  I brought up the little tree and Koen was so excited to display his little ornaments there.  Now I'm thinking this might just be our advent tree all season.

No comments:

Post a Comment