Friday, December 28, 2012

Penn's Getting Some Gagnon Love

With my parents and sister in town, Penn is definitely getting plenty of Gagnon love.  It's so great to watch him getting to know their faces and getting more comfortable in their arms.  Here are a few favorite shots I've captured over the last few days.

Grampa and Penn working on tummy time.  Penn still hates it, but it's a little better when Grampa is loving on him.
Super cute smiles from happy Penn with Grampa.
Gramma loves to get her hands on Penn too.  She's often helped me by feeding him his cereal so I can work on something else.  Penn doesn't seem to mind.  Look how he has his hand on hers.  Precious.

I used to be a Gagnon too, so I had to post these cute snuggly pictures I got with Penn last night.  

He did the same sort of snuggly with his Aunt Abbie tonight.  It's like his head gets heavy and he just loves to lean it against your face at this time of night (right after 7pm feeding). 

This is definitely a special time.  Oh, how I love having family around and seeing the boys interact with their aunt and grandparents.  Such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment