Friday, December 28, 2012

First Christmas Comparisons

Although the little guys were all at different stages for their first Christmases, I thought it would be fun to show some pics from each of their first celebrations of their momma's favorite holiday.  You can see the family resemblance, but all 3 have their own look for sure.

Here's Koen celebrating his first Christmas at 8 months old in NH.
Tavin's first Christmas was really at 8 days old, so I decided to show a picture of Tavin at 1 year, Christmas 2010.
And here's Penn Rye at 6 months, Christmas 2012.
I thought it was fun I found a shot of all 3 of them on Christmas Day with me.  I must love to cuddle up to the best presents ever!  I also have some candids.  Koen and Penn are actually wearing the same shirt in their candids which helps with the comparison.



No comments:

Post a Comment