Saturday, December 8, 2012

Penn's First Oatmeal & First Sit in the High Chair

Big day for Penn Rye!  I've been wanting to see if he would like oatmeal and I've also been wanting to start introducing a little bit of solid food at his lunchtime feeding.  It was a crazy week, so I held off, but with not much going on today, I decided we would give it a shot.  And on top of that, since we had the high chair up for Lincoln, I left it up for feeding Penn.  He seemed to like it (mostly because he wanted to chew on the tray).  Here he is amidst his first big sit and his first taste of oatmeal and his first lunchtime solid food.  
He really seemed to like the oatmeal, which was great.  It was one of the messiest meals he's had thus far due to the fact that he is teething like crazy today (tried to eat the tray, his hands, arms, bib, the spoon, my hand, etc. all while also eating).  I'm guessing we will see tooth #3 cutting through in the next day or so.  Penn has some obvious signs and they were all saying "here comes my next tooth!" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment