Monday, December 3, 2012

Truth in the Tinsel, Day 3

Today we read Luke 1:5-25 and learned about Zechariah and the promise of the birth of John.  So, we made a Zechariah ornament.  Here's Koen, I mean Zechariah, I mean Koen.
We were supposed to use a piece/bubble of bubble wrap for the mouth since Zechariah couldn't speak after he was given the promise due to his doubt.  Then the bubble burst once the baby was born.  Anyways, we didn't have bubble wrap, so Koen drew a mouth and put an X over it.  I think it's super cute.  

Just a note...Koen is LOVING our special time together every afternoon as am I.  He is enjoying the special attention and the fun activities and I am loving this positive time together as well as this great way to stay focused on what this season is all about.  Definitely going to become a family tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment