Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012 Potential Final Front Porch Picnic

We just keep getting these beautiful days despite the fact that it is now December!  I had to get us out of the house and in the fresh air as much as possible today, so part of that plan was to eat our lunch on the front porch. This has become a favorite since Koen started school.  Tavin and Penn and I love waiting for him out there and then welcoming him home to a yummy lunch upon arrival right up the front steps.  This may have been our last front porch picnic for months, so I thought I should document it.  Here's my favorite photo.  By the way, don't you think they look alike?
Penn blowing some bubbles while taking in his view from the exersaucer. 
Tavin has yet another cold (and he is going a little nuts with the nose-wiping, hence the sore spot under his nose again).  He looked a little dilapidated today.
I asked Koen to smile for me and he held up his milk cup as if to say, "cheers" or something.  So funny!  What will he think of next?
After lunch I had arranged a playdate for Koen to go to the park with a neighborhood friend. Even though I had to be stuck indoors during the little guys' naps, I was so happy he could be out enjoying the last of the good weather for awhile.  Yeah, as I type this it's windy and pouring.  Tomorrow is supposed to be 25 degrees colder than today was.  Brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment