Saturday, December 1, 2012

Truth in the Tinsel, Day 1

Koen and I have embarked on an advent adventure today.  It will last all the way through Christmas Eve.  I've been excited for today so that I could introduce him back into the Christmas story with this great little program I found through a blog I follow.  I purchased the book download of "Truth in the Tinsel" to help us navigate and really dig into the real meaning of Christmas with Koen this year.  Each day we will read Scripture, make an ornament that goes along with and hopefully have some simple chats about the amazing story of God rescuing us from our sin through a little baby boy.  If you are interested in checking out this resource for yourself, here's the link...
http://truthinthetinsel.com/
Here we are working on our ornament...

And here's our first ornament, "light"...
Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment