Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kisses from Penn

Penn was soooo sweet and snuggly tonight after his 7pm feeding right before his bedtime.  I was just enjoying him leaning up against my face and the calmness of the moment.  (Ok, we were occasionally interrupted by Koen, but oh well, I'll take what I can get).  Anyways, several times he turned to me and put his lips on my cheek or my nose or even my lips.  Precious, sweet little Penn kisses.  Ahhhh.  I asked Koen to grab my camera to see if I could catch some, but alas, the moment had passed and he was too intrigued by the camera to continue.  I kept trying to bait him with my kisses (sorry if it's a little much that I'm pretty much kissing him in every pic, but if you had this sweet little bundle you'd have a hard time not doing the same thing).  I still think I got a few cute pictures of his sweet, sleepy face.  Well, this first one shows my sleepy face too!





No comments:

Post a Comment