Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa Baby

Has it been too long since I've devoted a post just to cute pictures of Penn?  Perhaps a week or so?  Well, here you go if you are just aching to see the cuteness.  My mom brought down some holiday outfits for Penn in case I needed some.  I figured, "sure, why not?"  Penn has been modeling them quite nicely.  Yesterday at the Christmas Eve service he was quite a hit in his Santa suit.
Later in the evening I decided to try and get some photos of my little Santa baby (of course I was humming, "Santa Baby" the whole time).  He was a happy camera target!



As my dad said, it's pretty neat to have a baby in your arms at the Christmas season.  It really puts into perspective the awe and the sacrifice it must have been for Mary to welcome the Christ child.  I wonder what the Lord has in store for this little baby?  I pray that it is a life of purpose, passion and perseverance for His Kingdom.  I love you, Santa Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment