Monday, May 24, 2010

Koen, The Builder

The tool bench came with a tool belt, which at first Koen was not interested in wearing, but that has now changed. He is all about being like "Bob the Builder" now.

Koen and Doug spent the entire morning outside (although also took a quick trip to Home Depot). Doug hit the clearance plants at Home Depot and got me 4 more rose bushes. We now have a real rose garden. This is special to me because my Nana loved roses and would cut them and have them throughout her house. I also remember pressing roses with her when I would stay there. I'm excited to have my own flourishing rosebed. Thank you to Koen's Nana and PopPop for funding the new additions to the backyard. That was so sweet of you to leave us a gift to use specifically for plants of my choice back there. Thanks again!Tavin and I didn't get much time out in the yard with the busy workers, but when we did Tavin wore a hat my mom gave him recently. So cute and hilarious!

1 comment: