Friday, May 14, 2010

Dinner at the Edwards

Our friends, the Edwards, have started a fun trend of having everyone over that is free/interested on Friday nights. Love it! And Koen is totally into it too. Tavin is coming along, although does get quite tired at that time of night.
We had a nice low-key dinner at the table indoors (impending thunderstorms and icky, wet grass, so no outdoors this week). Koen loved Miss Meaghan's pasta (thank you!) and also greatly enjoyed playing with Kaiser and Austin. We could definitely see his first-born traits. He was ordering them around kindly, but still somewhat like an organizer.
Tavin enjoyed some sweet time with Aunt Jen and skipped his catnap. We made it home just in time for his final feeding and he was so sweet in just his diaper (I gave him a super quick sponge-bath), I couldn't take my eyes off of his adorable arms and legs. Seriously, I'm so in love with this child. I have to also note that Koen completely has my heart as well. He is precious. Beautiful and so hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment