Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I can't resist - it's too cute!

Koen spent Saturday afternoon with Nate & Megan, his godparents. Megan gave me some pictures to show their time together. I had to show some of them on the blog. So cute!

By the way, I have to mention, Nate and Megan are going to be awesome parents. We made a wise choice of godparents. Koen loves you guys and we appreciate the great care and patience you take with him. Thanks for caring for him on Saturday. He had a blast!
When Koen got to the Troxells, he was already asking for a nap. Fun new thing...he had to sleep in a big bed, really big. Megan thinks he did sleep for a little while in there. But he also played much of his quiet time. I think this picture is adorable. Fres has come a long way since the early days with Koen. Looks like she is really ready to be a big sister!

A highlight of the day - a walk in the woods. Uncle Nate and Daddy have talked to Koen about camping in a tent in the backyard this summer. I'm fine with it, I just don't want to be there for the experiment. Good luck Daddy and Godfather!


I packed Koen's dinner, but look at the lovely job Aunt Megan did of setting up his dinner. She is going to be such a great Mommy! Plus, Koen loves the outdoors. Good call. =)

1 comment:

  1. I know! Weren't these pictures fantastic? I love the one of Fres listening to the boys reading. She was all over the place when Koen was here. I don't think she knew what to do with herself; she just wanted to be in on all of the action.

    Thanks for sharing him with us - it was such a fun afternoon!

    ReplyDelete