Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blogging, Bathtime and Babies

When I started this post I was sitting on the bathroom floor while Koen was in the bubble bath entertaining himself. He is very congested and irritated by it today. Thankfully, no fever upon wake-up although he was very out of sorts. Poor little guy. He was really upset after he realized how hungry he was. He ate two pieces of toast with jam right away this morning. That's more than he's had for breakfast in the last few days combined!
Tavin woke up late, so that was nice. I had gotten up at 6am with Doug, so I got a lot of little things done while the boys slept on. After I fed Tavin we went up to get Koen around 8am. Tavin, of course, has been such a bright spot the last few days for both Koen and I. Gets our minds off of how lousy Koen is feeling!

I brought the "exersaucer" up from the basement today (thanks, Erica!). Tavin really enjoyed it, but Koen liked it a lot more. It has a tractor with two carts it couples to and pulls, so he was loving playing with it. He did really well sharing it with Tavin.

So far our day is going OK. Couldn't go to church because of Koen's germs and unstable behavior, so I'm hoping we don't go nuts here at the house. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment