Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Day in the Burgh

It's a breezy, sunny and perfectly warm/cool day here in the Burgh. I love Spring!

Today has been a good day with the boys. Koen is really making progress with the toilet training, which is so encouraging. He's even asking to wear underpants to bed at naptime (although I'm not letting him yet). He also accomplished a new feat today (I don't want to be gross, so we'll just leave it at that). So that was exciting. And I didn't even remind him of it! When you got to go, you got to go. He was so proud of himself!

Koen and I have been enjoying our morning times together. He is loving coloring with markers lately (thanks, Miss Kyndal!). In this picture he's working on writing a grocery list for Aunt Abbie to remember to buy some shoes. Like Abbie really needs a reminder to buy more shoes! I don't know where he came up with it!
We had playgroup today. Such a highlight of my week, especially since we've been hermits due to the toilet training. It's always fun to catch up with my mommy friends and for Koen to see his friends. He is still developing his interest level in playing with other kids rather than Mommy. I wish he would get there faster, but someday I will probably wishing that he would give me the time of day, so I'll have to keep that in mind next time I want 5 minutes of peace to talk to my friends. =)
Tavin has been so verbal lately. Yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, it is like he finds himself and just has to tell everyone in the world about it before his big brother gets up and steals the show. I love it! Enjoy the video, it is just a glimpse. He is currently talkin to me like crazy from the swing. So funny! I can't wait to see what his personality is like. He is certainly happy-go-lucky at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment