Friday, October 12, 2012

Tavin & Penn Hang Out with Daddy

Today I had to run a few errands in the morning and then pick up Koen on my way home, so Doug stayed with the little guys for a few hours.  They had fun of course.  Here's a picture I received via text while I was out.
Adorable!  Tav was helping Doug clean up the playroom and had asked Doug to help him and Doug said, "well, I'm holding Penn" (Daddy's can't multi-task like mommys apparently).  Tavin outsmarted him and said, "I hold Penn Rye, Daddy clean up room."  Well, it worked!  Doug also sent me a long video (which I had to split into two parts) of Penn chatting with Doug and then Tavin (who likes to be a monkey) breaking in for a little attention too.

Doug is such a great Daddy.  Totally enjoying his precious moments with his boys.  I appreciate it so much and I know all of his sons do and will continue to as well.  Love you, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment