Saturday, October 6, 2012

Growing the Playdates for Tav

As I say in almost every post these days, Tav and I are adjusting well to our mornings with Koen at school.  Tav asks for big brother from time to time, but he loves the one-on-one attention he gets from me and I feel the same about getting to spend some special time with him.  We are also enjoying developing his little friend network.  In the past, most playdates were setup with friends Koen's age, but now that he's at school, I'm able to cater to Tav's age group a little more and it's been a blast.  This week on Thursday, my friend (and godmother to the boys), Megan, came over with her two sons, Alex and Andy.  Tavin and Alex did a great job playing together.  It was so fun to see them playing together.

 
Andy and Penn didn't really "play" together, but we did set them up for a haphazard attempt to get a picture of them together.  

And here's a picture of Penn afterwards just 'cause I think he's so cute.
It was a pretty quick playdate, but a fun way to get these little guys together.  Megan and I were saying that it's so fun that Tav and Alex are now at ages where they can play together and it will be so fun to have Andy and Penn growing up together too!

No comments:

Post a Comment