Thursday, October 25, 2012

Prepare Yourselves...Couldn't Be Cuter

Back in 2007, my dear friend, Carrie, visited and took some great pictures of Koen at 4 months.  I attempted a mock photo shoot on my own with Tavin at that same age.  It was not professional at all and although I did get a few cute pics out of it, there are not as many poses to check out.  Today I took a (one day shy) 4 month photo shoot of Penn.  Gotta say...these are pretty adorable and relatively good quality.  First, enjoy the show.  Then we'll get to the comparisons which are pretty great!











So are you amazed at the cuteness?  I certainly am.  Loading these pics makes me want to go wake him up and give him a good snuggle!  Ok, so as I said before, I don't have a lot of great Tav matches due to the lack of photo shoot success at his round, but there are some similar Koen photos to post.  Oh yes, part of the problem is that I took a lot of Tav's 4 month photos with him on his tummy and Penn is not as advanced as Tav was at arm strength because Penn just arched his back during his shoot today, meanwhile Tav was all propped up on his sweet little elbows.  Here's an example of the adorable (and strong-armed) Tav at 4 months.
And here's an example of Penn Rye arching his back and definitely not mastering the propped up pose Tavin gave me back in 2010.
So here's a Koen/Penn compare...


 And another...

This one I remembered that Koen had a finger up to his chin/mouth, so I tried to stage it with Penn.  It didn't really work, but you still can see the familial resemblance in the attempted posing.

So since Tav's 4 month shoot didn't really match up to today's shoot, but I do see resemblances between he and Penn, I found a candid or two from Tavin at 4 months to compare...

One more...

Hope you enjoyed the precious pics as much as I did/am/will for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment