Saturday, October 13, 2012

Penn on the Porch

So as I said, Penn and I were hanging out on the porch late this afternoon (oh what a glorious day, warm still at 5pm...perfect Fall day!).  All day today he was working on rolling over again.  He was arching his back, kicking his legs over, etc.  I thought he was going to make it happen again, but alas, we will wait another day.  =)  In his efforts, he made some adorable faces, so of course, I grabbed my camera and got some closeups of his sweet face.  I deleted some that were fuzzy, but of the ones in focus, it was hard to cut out anything.  He's just too precious to miss any expression at all.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Luke & his wife Kate just had their first child, our first granddaughter Erin Elizabeth today so babies are on our mind - nice pics of cute Penn!

    ReplyDelete