Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Special Koen & Daddy Outing

Tonight Koen and Doug represented the Melder family at a friend's 40th birthday surprise party.  Doug wanted to beat traffic on the way there, so he and Koen left here around 4:30pm.  I guess they still got stuck in some traffic, but they made it towards their destination and had time to stop for some special time at a beautiful park.  Here's the two pictures I got via text and they were so special I had to do a quick post to upload them.

It also gives me a great opportunity to do a quick ode to Doug. He is such a great Daddy.  He loves spending time with his boys and makes those times special whether they are long outings or quick silly moments.  I appreciate you, babe.  Thanks for hanging with K tonight.  I'm sure he loved it.  He will have so much to look back on and appreciate and I'm sure emulate with his family some day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment