Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wee Squeak!

I have to take Tavin to a few weddings this Fall. Gramma sent Tavin some shoes she found that she thought might work for the little outfits I'm planning for him. We tried them on and what do you think? Will they work for a quiet wedding ceremony?

Turns out they are half shoe and half toy! They are made by "Wee Squeak." A totally cute idea, but definitely will not work for the weddings! We'll just keep them for fun I guess. =) Tavin thinks he's pretty funny when he wears them.

2 comments:

  1. OMG MY DAUGHTER HAS THESE SHOES AND SHE ABSOULTLY LOVES THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check and see if the squeaker comes out - we don't have any but I've looked at them before and I thought they were advertised as having a removable squeaker. Could be wrong though!

    ReplyDelete