Monday, September 5, 2011

Perhaps The Last Pool Play for 2011?

I forgot to post these pictures on Saturday. It was really hot, humid and sunny that day, so we had the baby pool out in the backyard and the boys enjoyed playing in it in the morning and after dinner. We hadn't had the pool out for them in weeks, so I think they really enjoyed it. I took several pictures as I think this could be one of our last chances this year. I can't believe it's September already!

Tavin basically wants everything brother has, so here he is chasing Koen for a bucket.I got Koen a pitcher to work with instead so Tavin could have the bucket. As you can see, Tavin eventually got that as well.Koen didn't mind. He was enjoying watering the tomatoes with whatever. Look how sweet his smile is...I let them give their big trucks a "wash down" and they were pretty happy about that job.And the pooltime pictures wouldn't be complete without a profile shot of Tav's awesome belly.I'm not quite ready to bid goodbye to the bathtime babes. I hope we get another opportunity or two to play in the pool. We'll see if summer holds on or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment