Friday, September 16, 2011

Koen's First Real Day of 4 Year Old Preschool

Koen was so excited for preschool today. Such a different start than last year when I had to send him off with Doug so that he wouldn't be too upset if I were the one to leave. This year I got to take him. We did a few cute pics to capture the moment. My big boy!When I dropped him off we got him checked in and then he gave me a hug and a kiss and then I turned to leave. He ran over to me for one more quick kiss and hug. I was pretty happy about that. Then he ran back happily to play. Seamless!

After the dropoff I had to go to the office for most of the day, so Doug was on Tavin duty. They had a blast! Here's a few pictures from the wagon pull to the coffee shop (and then Tavin was so tired he asked to get in the wagon for the walk home).Doug picked Koen up from preschool at noon with Tavin and they walked over for some lunch on Walnut St. (So jealous!) Doug said the boys were fantastic. They shared a pizza and the boys each ate 3 pieces and Doug only got 2. Preschool and a morning with Daddy clearly works up an appetite!My night with the boys was pretty low key. I had cabin fever after being in an office all day, so we took a long walk to run some errands and then played at the playground on the way home until bathtime/bedtime.

A wonderful start to the preschool year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment