Sunday, July 17, 2011

Teddy

Since I started this blog when Koen was almost three, there are some things from his baby and toddler life that I haven't spent much time on. Today I have more opportunity to just say a few words about Teddy. I had the camera out after lunch (I was trying to get a good photo of an allergic reaction Tavin was having around/in his eye - classic!) and Koen asked if I would take a picture of he and Teddy. Sure! Why not? Look how cute it is!We got two of these teddy bears at the shower my mom, sister and friend, Kelly, threw for me a few months before I had Koen. Not knowing how important these little stuffed animals would become, I actually returned one and kept the other. I'm not sure if I had the other one though if it would make a difference. There is something special about this particular bear. He lasts and lasts despite sickness, extreme twirling tricks and many, many "baths" in the washer and dryer. Teddy has a voice that Koen and Doug came up with. Teddy is a comfort and an instigator (seriously, the personality Koen has developed for "Teds" can really get him into silly trouble). Teddy has been to Australia, NH, Florida and many places in between. This is truly a special bear. Here are a few photos of Teddy over the years...


We all love you, Teddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment