Saturday, July 23, 2011

Huck & Tav

Last night Hilary, Delia and Huxley came over for dinner and the older two enjoyed playing upstairs before and after dinner and Tavin and Huxley stayed downstairs with us. They really played together...chatting, following each other, mimicing one another. So cute!

Here's an example of a little "conversation" and play Tavin and Huck had together...

"Hi Huck. Here, I have two cows. See, I'm going to put mine in my mouth, you should do the same" says Tavin...
"Great job, Huck. That's perfect. Now, follow me!"
"Here we go, Huck. It's the silly cow walk! This is so great." Tavin squeals.
"Oh great. My mom wants us to stop the fun for a picture. Huck, you don't have to look so perfect. I'm just trying to stay still. How do you do that by the way?"
The end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment