Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tavin Update

Tavin had to be woken up this morning at 9am. I actually would've let him sleep, but I was dying to check on him and make sure he was OK, so when I did go in I think he woke up with the noise of the door opening and closing. His rash looked quite the same to me this morning. See below.But I do think that now it appears more subdued than yesterday, less red and less raised, but definitely still there. Hopefully it really is starting to vanish. Tavin's appetite still seems to be affected as well which is unfortunate. I was hoping this would bounce back faster, but it looks like it might also be a slow process.

Thanks for your prayers for my little Tav. He's hanging in there and at least is acting a lot more like himself playing with brother, bounching back from the days trips and falls quite well.We went to the library this morning and he went into silly escape mode as usual. Always a good sign. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment