Saturday, July 2, 2011

Puppet Show

This morning I walked the boys down to the library. We were in desperate need of a refresh of books for Koen. We read so much, the same 20 books for 2 weeks gets mundane! We got some graet ones today, but only about 10 or so, so we'll have to go back again soon. Anyways, while we were there Koen did a puppet show for us. So cute! Sorry it's kind of long, I was afraid to turn off the camera and miss something cute.

That is exactly what happened. Right after I turned off the camera Koen started playing "I Spy" with a few puppet characters and he would ask me "do you know what it is?" and I said, "hmmmm..." And Tavin waddled around the corner putting his finger on his chin and said, "hmmm...." So adorable! Thankfully I did get him to do it on this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment