Monday, September 30, 2013

Rubber Ducky, You're The One...

Have you heard about this crazy thing?  There is what some people are calling "art" on display in Pittsburgh currently...that's right a giant rubber duck.  I guess the artist feels he's bringing people together all over the world via this monstrosity floating on the waterways.  Hmmm, I'm just curious as to why a giant duck?  I'd understand a giant barge full of food or water, something that all humanity needs, or perhaps even a peace sign, but a giant rubber ducky??  Well, art has often escaped me, so I don't think there's a chance I'm going to be able to wrap my head around this one.  But we might as well enjoy it!  Today Doug was able to hang out after dropping Koen after his bus pick-up and he took the big boys to view the floating art piece.  Here they are running down towards the river to see what awaits them.
And here they are with the crazy huge duck.  As Tav says, "Quack, Quack!"
Doug was wise and let them run off some more of that boyish energy on the way back to the car.  Seriously, Pittsburgh is so fun.
Well, boys, consider yourselves cultured (by a big duck!).

No comments:

Post a Comment