Thursday, October 3, 2013

Buddy Brothers from Morning Til Night

Some days I feel bad taking pics because I know I'll want to blog and I know I've shared so many of the same activities and similar candids before.  But other days I just can't help myself and I just love capturing our regular routine (and then trying to think up a somewhat unique blog post title).  Yesterday was one of those days where we just did the usual and I found it super cute.  Like for instance, Tav playing in the dirt with his diggers in his pajamas.

And then there's super cute Penn trying to peek out the window and see what Tavin is up to.

That night we went up the street (as we so often do) to play with our neighbor buddies.  At one point Koen, Tavin and Penn had a parade on wheels.  

That's it for now.  We've had some busy days, but it seems when it gets busy I forget to take pics and I only remember when we are having some down time and doing our chill routine.  I don't mind, sometimes those parts are the best parts of my day anyways. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment