Monday, October 21, 2013

Impromptu Playground Pics

Last night we spent some time at a favorite local playground after naptime and before dinner.  The boys were having so much and being so sweet I decided to grab my phone and try to get it on camera.  I spent much of my time shooting pics of Penn.  He was so excited to be playing on the playground himself.  He especially enjoyed going up and down the slide.


Penn also crawled over to what I will now refer to as his Mt. Everest.
The big boys played hide and seek for a little while and then just played really well with one another on the playground equipment.  I eventually caught up with them and took some pics.  Koen was so sweet, he told Tav to hold his hand for the picture.
Then Koen noticed Tavin's static-ability and we just had to take a picture of it.
Finally I got them to all pose together.  Koen has been really into this lately (as you can see).  Tav's energy was waning at this point, so he looks a little tired.  Penn enjoyed it though!

Well, that's it for that fun trip to the playground.  It was such a wonderful way to spend our evening together (as you can see by the photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment