Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Friendly Pumpkin Fun

I love our neighborhood.  I love our neighbors.  I love the parents, the kids, I love it all.  A few nights ago one neighbor let us know that she had pumpkins from a family farm outside the city that she wanted to give to the neighbor kids to decorate.  A couple other moms jumped on the idea and there you have it...a friendly evening of pumpkin fun.  Simple and sweet (my fav).  Each family brought different decor items for the pumpkins and the kids brought their creative imaginations and there you have it.  A super fun evening.  Here's Koen and Tavin working hard on their pumpkins.


Penn couldn't participate in the pumpkin decorating, so he just played.  


When Koen was done with his pumpkin he spiced things up a bit for Penn and took him on some wild rides (and nearly gave me a heart attack!).
When Tavin was done with his pumpkin he set to work "raking" with Perry.  
All in all, a great evening on our street which we are so thankful for.  Thanks in particular to Stacy, Audrey and Jennifer.  We are so thankful for our great neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment