Thursday, October 24, 2013

First Snowfall in the Burgh, Oct. 24th, 2013

I heard a tapping on the windows this afternoon while the little guys were sleeping.  And there it was, tiny little white things falling from the sky.  Somewhere in between snow and hail were the first snowflakes of the season.  Koen got to catch some on his tongue on his walk home from the bus stop with Doug.  Doug totally caved and bought the school boy a hot cocoa to celebrate the first snow.  
Here's another shot, just for fun (Doug's a pretty big fan), of the big boy on his way home.  My text back to Doug after receiving the picture was, "He's getting so big too fast!"  My how time flies!
Many more snow pictures to come I'm sure (well, at least I hope there's some good snow this year!).

No comments:

Post a Comment