Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Messy Morning with my Little Men

Today was a rainy, blustery day in the Burgh.  We sent Koen off to school and then Tav, Penn and I got down to business.  In our PJ's of course.  The boys destroyed the first floor playing while I prepped our dinner and a dinner for a family down the street that just had a baby.  Here are the little guys playing a duet on the piano for me.
After they tired of playing piano and playing cars in the living room, they played in the kitchen.  I thought I would include a few real life shots of what a disaster the kitchen can become when we are enjoying a simple morning at home.  Tav was busy with Play-Doh amidst the messy kitchen table.
Penn decided to reorganize the Tupperware (after he had already reorganized the pantry behind him and pulled out all the baking sheets in front of him).
I had been busy too of course.  Notice the heaping dishes and work in progress on the counter and the stove.
It was such a fun morning with my bugs.  I just love how they are happy doing their thing.  When they finally tired of the first floor (which thankfully timed well with my dinner project being completed), we went up to the third floor for more playtime, snuggles and finally got ourselves dressed and ready for the day. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment