Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday Fun

Our weekends start on Friday since Doug usually has that day off.  Since Koen is in school we keep it pretty low key and often split up and enjoy separate times with the little guys.  Friday morning was one of those days.  I took Penn to Tavin's parent/teacher conference at preschool (where I got fabulous reviews about my joyful Tav and played angelically on the floor making kissy noises at me and Tav's teacher) and then we met up with Doug and Tav who had dropped Koen at school and run to Whole Foods for some groceries.  Next we dropped Doug off at the gym and I took the boys to Target.  Tavin wanted to go in the crazy long cart with the two buckle seats for kids.  Hilarious.  He was super excited and said it was a rocketship.  In the picture he's counting down to take-off (Penn's doing his "cheese" face).
Later in the morning I had to walk to meet a friend for lunch, so Doug was on duty.  He loves it.  These guys are just so pleasant.  Doug enjoyed taking them to see the diggers up the street, then served them lunch and then got them down for naps.  Before Penn's nap, he sent me this pic.
And then this video...
See, I told you it was a fun Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment